State Farm Producer Question

Felicity

I'm new to this forum, but I've been an insurance agent for 15 years. A new opportunity is here and it's with State Farm. They expect me to write 20 policies first month, 30 second month and 40-49 the third month. If I haven't written these numbers the job is over for me. The agent explained that you have only 3 months to prove that you can sell. Is this how all State Farm agencies work-:no: if I work for the agent?

I'm new to this forum, but I've been an insurance agent for 15 years. A new opportunity is here and it's with State Farm. They expect me to write 20 policies first month, 30 second month and 40-49 the third month. If I haven't written these numbers the job is over for me. The agent explained that you have only 3 months to prove that you can sell. Is this how all State Farm agencies work-:no: if I work for the agent?

It is how this agent works.

I would find a better deal... This sounds daunting to me and I don't think 40 is really that possible in month 3 unless he is just trying to light a fire under your ass.

There are better options out there especially for someone with 15 years experience..

If this agent is new or on the new contract, he needs to sell and sell a lot to survive, grow or get any bonus. Is it strictly P&C he wants you to sell?

Back