Sterling Life?

Crapgame44

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Thinking about considering them. They are the sister company of Windsor MA plan which is top notch in my area. Best for both clients and agents. Sterling sells Supps, CI,FE etc. (no MA). Any experience or feedback on them? Thanks

I've posted about these guys many times, if you use the search function you can find em.

They home base was 10 miles from my home, I personally worked for them. Family member worked internally for 10-11 years(can't remember exactly).

Start your career some where else.

They are not big players in my area. I talked to them a few years back and did not go with them as the local office was disorganized and their staff was less than professional. Their main way of generating leads was calling current clients and trying to sell them something else. From other agents I talked to, a lot of agent turn over.

However, your office may differ greatly. Just make sure you interview them as they interview you.

There are two different companies with the same name. I'm contracted with the one that offers supps. They are ok, can be a bit slow when it comes to UW.

Back