Still No IPhone App

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Val/Sam are y'all going to move the forum to a new host or just not do anything??

The site is almost unusable through the Safari browser.

The best feature of the forum was to show you posts that you had not seen since last visited and when you clicked on a thread it would take you to the last post you viewed.

Is there not a way to set this type of view up through the browser?

I can't be the only iPhone user out there that used the app almost exclusively.

Val/Sam are y'all going to move the forum to a new host or just not do anything??

The best feature of the forum was to show you posts that you had not seen since last visited and when you clicked on a thread it would take you to the last post you viewed.

I think they were hoping you'd leave by now...

The forum app is a third-party application which is not upgraded to conform with new versions of smartphone and PC browsers.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands, but with the forum upgrades in process, this will be an issue not to worry about anymore.

Thanks.

We do not plan to continue with any new apps, but all the functionality you mentioned will be natively available on our new mobile version after the conversion.

Val or Justin to ping you when they are ready for beta testing so you can look at the features and functionality from a mobile perspective.

Thanks

Doesn't vBulletin have an iPhone app integrator? I checked out there iPhone app and it works great. From what their website says, it just needs to be installed on our forum? Not sure how that works though.

Back