Still Waiting 6 Weeks for Commissions for UHC

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Im Still waiting 6 weeks for Commissions for UHC on clients that have paid premiums since 1/27/15. anybody getting paid? if so whats been the time frame?

Im Still waiting 6 weeks for Commissions for UHC on clients that have paid premiums since 1/27/15. anybody getting paid? if so whats been the time frame?

We ve gotten paid on a lot, but several billing issues primarily. Lots of policies where customers have paid, but premiums are unapplied. Have to call in one by one on those.

Humana has issues too. Making it worse, the people in commission accounting can't explain how we are paid and management isn't aware there is a problem.

Health insurance policies have 4 or 5 different codes including HMN, SOS, etc. Each code pays a different commission. No one can explain.

I have dealt with Humana for years and never had a problem getting paid correctly or on time.

Until now.

This is disgusting.

I am paid directly by UHC and commissions are paid weekly-I have been fully paid for premiums for January and February (there may be a couple of problems but they are being addressed).

I don't have any kind of special relationship with them so don't know why you would not be getting the same timing. All of the payments are made thru the Golden Rule even though Marketplace business is a different entity.

Are you being paid by an IMO/GA/FMO or directly by UHC?

Health insurance policies have 4 or 5 different codes including HMN, SOS, etc. Each code pays a different commission. No one can explain.

SOS means "Help"..If you are shipwrecked on a deserted Island, you can spell it out with rocks, sticks or whatever is available and the planes flying overhead will see it and rescue you..it could take a while.

----------

We ve gotten paid on a lot, but several billing issues primarily. Lots of policies where customers have paid, but premiums are unapplied. Have to call in one by one on those.

There are some that did the eft online and for whatever reason the info. didn't transfer over.

SOS means "Help".

Help is what I am trying to get.

i am being paid through an FMO

Might be part of your problem.

Going forward, any agent writing Obamacrack business, on or off the exchange, should expect to work for a minimum of 3 months and perhaps as long as 6 months without remuneration.

You should also anticipate spending hours contacting clients to see if they paid their premiums then reconciling all that against the commission runs.

If your commissions are assigned you may never see them.

Back