STM - any Non U/W Plans -or- Non Med / Simple Issue Group plans?

Yea - kinda found out this afternoon - they don't exist . . .
I know this is a rhetorical question but why would anyone suggest crap coverage for a business?

Oh wait! Tom Dumb already promotes accident plans as if they’re life insurance.

We all know it’s only about commission for you.

Rick

I know this is a rhetorical question but why would anyone suggest crap coverage for a business?

We all know it’s only about commission for you.

*icky

Actually if it was all about commission - I would put peeps in the higher rates of MoO, UHL or Foresters vs Assurity - which pays me the lowest commission % on Accidental Life and other products but gives the Clients the lowest rates . . .

Thanks for always being a fan *icky.

Actually if it was all about commission - I would put peeps in the higher rates of MoO, UHL or Foresters vs Assurity - which pays me the lowest commission % on Accidental Life and other products but gives the Clients the lowest rates . . .

You're quite welcome Tom Dumb.

Wonder how long until you once again fail.

Rick

You're quite welcome Tom Dumb.

Wonder how long until you once again fail.

*icky

Actually never failed - just learned new things. I make money helping people - pretty cool eh!

I actually enjoy the path I'm taking. Immediate Income + Residual Income = Happiness.

Back