Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Well Frank certainly lacks morals moving to Florida. I hope he kept his MO ph number, I wouldnt answer any calls coming from a FL area code. :1smile:

As one of two people uniquely qualified to answer that question: $0, but we might be doubling it.

Bob just suggested that we triple it, sounds like a plan to me. :D

I don't know about you but I appreciate him posting that I offer great contracts and training, not only for Med Supps but he also re-posted the dental plan as well. He's doing a great job recruiting for me and I for one appreciate it.

It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize why he is doing it.

As a side note, I have the filed rates for FL and they look pretty good. We might have a "winner" in Florida once the DOI approves them.

I also have a sample app and it doesn't look like the "typical" Med Supp app that most other companies have.

Wow, I've been away from the forum for a bit. Just came back and read this thread. All I can say is that when I saw that picture of Rebel, it scared the $hit out of me. Or as PrepaidLegal (alias Scott) would say, it was SCARRY!!!

Wow, I've been away from the forum for a bit. Just came back and read this thread. All I can say is that when I saw that picture of Rebel, it scared the out of me. Or as PrepaidLegal (alias Scott) would say, it was SCARRY!!!

I you were affected in anyway I have a soultion.

Wow, I've been away from the forum for a bit. Just came back and read this thread. All I can say is that when I saw that picture of Rebel, it scared the out of me. Or as PrepaidLegal (alias Scott) would say, it was SCARRY!!!

He was really a pussycat. I'd go in to feed him and he would nudge me with his horns. He liked to have his head scratched. What ever Rebel wanted Rebel got. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back