Stonebridge Med Supps..anyone Currently Selling?

Bevo

Guru
100+ Post Club
I did a search but the only info I came up with was when the product was first launched. Have you been selling Stonebridge Med Supps and if so any pros/cons that you're aware of? I see them coming up competitive quite a bit in Oregon, maybe a few other states.

Thanks!

Good to know, thanks. I wasn't sure if they were that company I read about that gave crap commissions and wanted you to sell an annuity along with it.

Stonebridge can pay 22% for supps and no penalty for GI.. PM me if you need help contracting. I dont do it but can refer

Good to know, thanks. I wasn't sure if they were that company I read about that gave crap commissions and wanted you to sell an annuity along with it.

I give 22% on that all day long. Never heard anything about having to sell an annuity to go with it. I don't think SB even has an annuity. Someone is trying to sell you a bill of goods.

It was UA now that you mention it. Just wanted to make sure. Thankfully I have pretty good production so I can get a top contract but thanks for the info.

I take it "no penalty on gi" means they pay full comp on GI cases?

Been writing their final expense product some; pretty lenient - no phone interview. They don't have a med supp available in Texas yet.

It was UA now that you mention it. Just wanted to make sure. Thankfully I have pretty good production so I can get a top contract but thanks for the info.

I take it "no penalty on gi" means they pay full comp on GI cases?

I heard they do NOT pay full on GI cases, unless it is during a state's birthday rule or anniversary rule (for those states that have those). Other types of GI would pay a reduced commission or flat fee of some sort.

Back