Stop Me if You Have Heard this . . .

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
A Bankers Life agent walks into a senior's home. While explaining the value of their overpriced Medigap plan, the shill says "You have probably heard that doctors complain about carriers that never pay their claims, right? Doctors NEVER complain about us."

Sign here . . .

A Bankers Life agent walks into a senior's home. While explaining the value of their overpriced Medigap plan, the shill says "You have probably heard that doctors complain about carriers that never pay their claims, right? Doctors NEVER complain about us."

Sign here . . .

stop.

I've heard it all from bankers agents

One said AARP supplement Plan F is not a really a supplement
and does not give the same coverage as there's does

and that because AARP supplements are not real supplement a lot of doctors don't take it

Sign here . . .

So I guess Ill get target practice with Bankers as I add med supps as well, oh boy, not only do I get to replace their FE business, Im gonna replace me some medsupp bizness! LOL

I worked at Bankers for about a year. Had about 3 or 4 claims that they didn't pay. 2 of those claims Medicare approved and paid for. The others were life insurance...

I've heard it all from bankers agents

One said AARP supplement Plan F is not a really a supplement
and does not give the same coverage as there's does

and that because AARP supplements are not real supplement a lot of doctors don't take it

I heard this one for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't a Banker's Life agent that told this to her.

Can you guess which carrier was being represented?

I am thinking of hiring a computer hacker to break into Bankers, LH, and Senior Lifes databases so I can have some easy pickins. Who's in? I only need Utah, and parts of Wyoming.:err:

Back