Stories Needed: When it's time to re-consider your MAPD plan

Here's a way to help increase your online exposure:

I'm writing an article about MAPD plans, and I need some additional stories/ contributors.

If you are interested, please write no more than 200 words, giving a personal story (if you use a client situation, please do not include last names) of why a Medigap plan would have been better than an MAPD plan in your story.

I'll use your story submission "as is" so please submit them as you would like them used - I might lightly edit, but please don't count on it.

If your story is selected, you'll be credited, your website will receive a link, and you'll receive automated social media coverage for a 12 month period.

Deadline for submissions is 03/25/2019 at 5 pm Eastern Time.

FORMAT FOR CREDIT: Please include the NAME you want to be credited with the contribution, and the WEBSITE NAME you want to be credited and the website URL.

Please submit your 200 word (or less) story to: MAPDstory at Mailinator dot com

Please note that emails sent after the deadline will not be received.

Interesting.
What publication do you write for?
If it's social media then which one(s) and how many followers/subscribers do you have?
Links?

This is the first time I'm using broker-quotes on my website, so I'm not willing to divulge the website details, except that it was started in 2014. But I have the following info for you:

• Retirement-Related Podcast: 113,749 downloads
  • Retirement-Related Facebook Group: 443 members
  • Retirement Related Facebook Page: 423 followers
  • Medicare-Related Facebook Page: 187 followers
  • Personal Twitter Account: 6972 followers
It's a small but mighty group of relevant followers.

However, in my opinion, my social media size shouldn't be your main concern.

The reason you'd want to write something is to get a link to your website from a website that only discusses Medicare. It increases your SEO with Google, and therefore your find-ability with your own prospects in your own local area.

The website currently gets about 1000-1200 visitors per month.

If you are quoted on the website, you'll get an email that gives you the relevant information after it's published.

I also write for other larger/ non-Medicare-related websites and might use your quotes in articles for them as well. If I do, you'd also get a notification when these are published. However, for websites I don't own, I cannot guarantee that your links will appear.

When I write for websites that don't allow me to give links, I still create a social media campaign for the article that I'm personally quoted in, as it gives me more credibility with my audience. (This is something I encourage others to do as well).

I hope this answers your question.

The mailinator email address I gave earlier will only be monitored on 3/25/19 a few minutes after 5pm eastern. It's not a "real" email address, so if you are interested, please be sure and get your quotes to that email before the deadline.

Back