Study Material to Pass Life/Accident/Health??

Don't let it overwhelm you. America's professor, does just that. small sections. Once you get the definition, learned, it will make more sense.

I feel so helpless. I bought the Kaplan online couse basic for the Life/Accident/and Health. The book they give you to study is 550 pages!

I haven't heard good things about Kaplan. I took my prep class in Texas because I lived there at the time. I had a few people sitting in my class that had used the Kaplan materials the first time around but weren't able to pass the test. It may differ from state to state, but I think I'd avoid them. Just my .02.

I haven't heard good things about Kaplan. I took my prep class in Texas because I lived there at the time. I had a few people sitting in my class that had used the Kaplan materials the first time around but weren't able to pass the test. It may differ from state to state, but I think I'd avoid them. Just my .02.

I bought the Kaplan life and health but decided it was too much information to do in one shot so I spent around 20-25 hours self studying and going over review questions. I took the test Monday finished in 35 minutes with an 80.

But honestly there were questions on the test I had no idea about, 4 in a row at one point. As with any test, learn the concepts well and when you have no idea eliminate bad answers to improve the chances your guess is correct.

I used License Coach. Very concise and can be ready for test in 2-3 weeks.:1biggrin:

I used ExamFX to study for the Oregon exam and thought it prepared me very well. I would score around low 70 on the practice exams so I was worried headed into the test and the state test was actually easier and I was able to pass with an 80 first try!

That being said I did study around 60 hours, while the required study time in Oregon was 40 hours (20 for Life and 20 for Health.

I feel so helpless. I bought the Kaplan online couse basic for the Life/Accident/and Health. The book they give you to study is 550 pages! It has taken me three weeks just to get thru 120 pages. I dont know what to do. Plus there is a CT Health insurance law booklet I have to study that is 80 pages and extremely dry material.

The 120 pages I've studied I understand very well. However, its gonna take me like 6 months to study all of this. I dont want to study this stuff every day. Its getting frustrating for me.

I heard there are workshops (2-3 days) you can go to and they tell you exactly what you need to know. Im doing self study and its gonna take me so long. I dont think im doing this efficiently.

Any advice is really appreciated.
hi
i am from state of california , if you are living here then i have material for life accident & health. you can study this test question paper with solution , because in test few questions do come from this.

Sure the material may be a bit dry but just study it and take the test. To get the license you have to pass the test and to pass the test you have to read the material. You have to do what you have to do so in short start reading.

Once you take the test the material will be there in your mind to help you figure out some answers. Just don't stress yourself out.

Back