Subsidy Policy Issued?

DS4

Guru
1000 Post Club
Can anyone confirm either a State Exch, or, Federal Exch policy being issued? Policy, I'd card, premium billing, etc.
None of the agents I know can confirm this.

Nope, F Blue has said they will send out last week of December or 1st week of January, I guess they want to make sure they get their subsidy money from the govt and the people pay first premium. Although I wrote several off exchange, they have paid and have received nothing as of this past Friday.

I understand all the carriers are behind. There is a notice on the Assurant site "Due to high volume . . . ."

Humana has indicated policies and ID cards may not go out until the middle of January.

Thank you Obama.

I understand all the carriers are behind. There is a notice on the Assurant site "Due to high volume . . .

All the enrollments by my office have been paperless? So I don't buy this "high volume" statement. That is just a canned response by the carriers.

I understand all the carriers are behind. There is a notice on the Assurant site "Due to high volume . . . ."

Humana has indicated policies and ID cards may not go out until the middle of January.

Thank you Obama.

I received my Assurant ID cards yesterday. It took about a week. Policy was electronic. Off exchange.

Last edited:
Bcbstx sent out some of my subsidy clients bills and one non-subsidy On exchange client got her cards.

Back