SugarCRM - free software to help run your office

I am a full service agency so I do all P&C and Life, health, etc. I use Vertafore's AMS360. I wouldn't use anything else. Everything is able to integrated into the system, automated, and it includes a built-in CRM to where you can market your leads, keep track of responses etc. I dont even have to type in policy info. It is downloaded every morning and auto populated.:cool:

Having a system that does all this is like having 3-4 CSR's doing the work for me 24-7. I love it!

Do you mind to share the pricing of this system?

I am a full service agency so I do all P&C and Life, health, etc. I use Vertafore's AMS360. I wouldn't use anything else. Everything is able to integrated into the system, automated, and it includes a built-in CRM to where you can market your leads, keep track of responses etc. I dont even have to type in policy info. It is downloaded every morning and auto populated.:cool:

Having a system that does all this is like having 3-4 CSR's doing the work for me 24-7. I love it!

Looked at their website. It seems it works for P&C. How does the life and health works and is the download for life and health available?

AMS 360 is a full blown agency management system for larger P & C agencies. It does not work for individuals on their own and is priced way out of what individuals would pay for it. We are talking muliple thousands for mulitple work stations. Me, on the other hand, I am an individual working out of my house 60 miles from the agency and the AMS 360 and I am doing commercial P & C. Since I am detached, I looked at all of the CRM's and sort of liked ACT the best but none of them seem to fit well in the P & C environment but I could be missing something I suppose. Any P & C agents out there who use any of these CRM programs and how are they better in our environment than a straight data base of exdtes?

Back