Suggestion on Medicare FMO

Not interested in the FMO for marketing or anything else other than contracts and being easy to work with.

Also, I don't want to use an FMO branded website, where the client can see the FMO, for any e-SOA.

I also don't want to send the client directly to the carrier website for the application.

Can't you just create an e-version of the SOA and application, use an e-signature software (e.g., Docusign) and that's it.

Store the e-SOA. Fax the e-application or email.

That should work as well.

To just have everything in my own CRM, not the FMOs CRM.
I'm looking for a good FMO as well. Did you come to any conclusion yet?

If you are doing medicare and FE, do you have to be under the same IMO/FMO. Or can you be under two different ones.
No, you can mix and match any way you want, but some companies like Aetna and Equitable have both Med Supp and FE under the same contract, so those would have to be under the same FMO.

Others like Liberty Bankers and Prosperity have a seperate contact for Med Supp than FE, so you can have those through different FMO's.

I would ask if they have Pinnacle as their upline on any carrier you want to contract with. Pinnacle should be avoided and they are often embedded at a level ABOVE the FMO

Back