Suggestions for Pre-Existing Condition?

TDTNC

I've been trying to read around the forums for any idea, but the sad fact is I just don't really know what I'm looking for.

My mom has a pre-existing condition, and is need of some insurance. She's an unemployed housewife. She's was wanting to go with NASE/Mega Life, but I'm alarmed by all the things I've read about them. I just don't think it would be good for her to go with that. The agent she's been working with is really pushing it though.

We live in TN and she is attempting to see if she can get into the AccessTN program. She's been told there's a waiting list, and again we don't know if she'll even qualify. I'd appreciate any help or info you guys can provide.

Peripheral Vascular Disease. High blood pressure. She also had a heart attack about 5 years ago.

Well the agent she's working with has basically said the Mega thing was done deal if she wanted it. I really don't know much about the process but they've already gone through basically everything to the point where they can go ahead with it if she wanted.

Flat out lie. The Mega agent gets paid JUST for submitting the application. It doesn't matter if it gets approved or not - he gets paid.

She is a decline for Mega. Period. I'm not guessing - it's 100%. If the agent is getting her approved there's a 100% chance he's not listing all of her conditions on the application.

Back