Suing Compulife: Important Information - Class Action Lawsuit

Mar 6, 2018

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free software to agents?

1. Yes. N.A.A.I.P. is Good.

33.3%
  2. No. Agents Should Pay.

66.7%
  1. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

David R writes:

Full Disclosure: You cannot receive or pay insurance commission unless you have an insurance license. N.AAIP is NOT a company, it is a website. David R.utstein's "company" is called American Web Designers and it is NOT his company. The individual whose license lets that happen, is David R.utstein's son Binyomin R.utstein but Binyomin R.utstein allows his father to act in his place which is fraudulent. It's a matter of record, you can visit the Florida state insurance regulator and see that. David R.utstein does not have an insurance license, his son Binyomin does. David lost his insurance licenses for selling fraudulent health insurance.

You should apologize for lying to people about where the quotes in your life insurance quoting system comes from, and telling people they are 99% accurate. That's a lie. You are giving away something you took from me without permission.

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  3. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    David R said: Constantly referring to me as someone else and bring up someone else. Weird. N.A.A.I.P. websites for insurance agents is a major tech company that is delving into the IMO business.

So now you openly admit that you are just delvin into the IMO business, but at the same time you are going to try and convince people who read this that you are not David R.ustein? You're too much dude! You don't know whether you are coming or going! As usual, you have made yourself out to be an idiot and liar again!

Thank you for helping us make our point about you. If your son is aware of all of your shenanigans, then I hope he ends up in jail one day right along side of you. Fraud will get you in the end if you keep playing that game.

4. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Sir, this is an online forum. Appearing overly confident that you are chatting with a particular person on this type of forum is a bit weird. Long diatribes on this other person makes me lose all respect for you. Sorry.

Thank you from N.A.A.I.P. agent websites.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  5. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
  6. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    I do appreciate the fact that Goillini has gotten off the attack N.A.A.I.P. agent websites mode.

I am sure that Goillini realizes that if my company did not vigorously defend ourselves, then thousands of agents would have been "shaken down" by Compulife and Mr. Barney.

That is the truth and N.A.A.I.P. management should be commended.

An apology would be appreciated.

7. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

David R.utstein is NOT a victim and he is NOT a messiah, he just thinks he is.

8. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Ok, N.A.A.I.P. insurance agent websites recommends rest and relaxation. If that don't work medication will be needed.

Ever since Mr. Sinking Ship has decided to make it his life's mission to destroy N.A.A.I.P. we have enjoyed explosive growth. Now up over 9,900 registered agents, while Compulife has declined and spent, in my opinion, over 1/2 million dollars (we will find out soon enough) in legal fees (this is just the beginning).

Mr. Sinking Ship even appealed the Judge Ruling. Mr. Sinking Ship will lose that appeal and will end up spending more money to reimburse N.A.A.I.P.'s E & O insurer for legal fees.

I am flabbergasted as to why Mr. Sinking Ship continues in his attempt to destroy N.A.A.I.P.

Mr. Sinking Ship, can you answer that question?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  9. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

David R.utstein wrote:

Yes, the case is under appeal. We believe the judge made serious errors and we are hopeful that an appellate court will agree and overturn what is a bad judgement.

Strangely enough the first time that there was any mention of an E&O insurer was when Mr. R.utstein asked the court to award legal costs. If an E&O insurer is involved, that fact should have been disclosed to the other side (Compulife) at the earliest possible point in the proceedings. At no time were we given an opportunity to negotiate with an E&O insurer.

The reason I think that this is BS (on the face of it) is that N.AAIP could not possibly have been covered by an E&O insurer. The reason is simple, N.AAIP is NOT an entity it is a domain name and a website. Only the individuals behind the scenes could have been the one's with E&O insurance and you will notice that Mr. R.utstein is quite careful not to identify them; he won't even admit that he is the one posting under this user name.

Further, I have still not seen anything that explains who the E&O insurer is, or who it is they insured, or the basis of the claim. We are still waiting to hear more on that.

David R.utstein also wrote:

It is interesting to contrast that with what he said earlier in the same post:

When David R.utstein says, "this is just the beginning", we take him seriously. Mr. R.utstein has been the driving force in this dispute, unwilling to cease and desist in scraping quotes from our software and using that to populate his database. In fact after the trial we have documented him (on 4 separate occasions) scraping our websites and those of customers to take quotes to populate the quoting system on his N.AAIP websites. He refuses to cease and desist, and so this goes on. We have the basis for further actions, and are waiting to see the outcome of the appeal before proceeding further.

10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    My mom told me to stay away from crazy people, but my father told me to take them up on their dare then strip them of their assets. It looks like the "Sinking Ship's" grand-kids will be able to say their Grandpa used to be rich.

The appeal. lol.

At least N.A.A.I.P. is offering a public good. Websites for insurance agents for free.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019