Suing my insurance agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Term is often the most expensive policy a person ever owns..

I have a termite I first wrote in about 1988. he is about to term out again. However, he is now in his sixties. and not Pref Plus any more. actually, the last term plan we did for him I had to fight to get him standard. I have notes in his file. Devout Jane Bryant Quinn Term mite then Suzy and Dave. Fine with me. I have written him many times and each time it is much more costly than the last.

He ignores my calls, text and emails until he needs a change or the policy is terming out. Then it is about the rip off insurance companies. BTW, he did not complain when I sent him the claim check on his mother. This time he sent me a long email asking why I had not sold him Whole Life in the first place as it would have been cheaper. I mailed the quoted I did for him over the years. I am pretty sure the wife opens his mail. Oh, I also included the conversion options I sent him. Not sure I can get him into another term plan. Probably going to need to stack FE plans. That is going to cut into his medical MJ buzz.

This was how my agent was, relentless!

I have a couple business partners I have insured for twenty plus years. I have term plans on the two guys and the two wives. The one in his mid 70 owns two homes in California. Half of a thriving business. He is buying a retirement property on Maui.

I have always shown then Whole life and GUL. They always picked Term So I sold them term. The 70s guy termed out last year.his premium went from $550mo to $7,500mo. Still needed some insurance. The most he could afford or justify will cost him $850mo and he needs to die with in 10 years. Ask him if he wishes he listened to me over his CPA.

Listen man, I do not know what you do for a living. However, I would bet a nice Zin or Bourbon that you are better at that than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back