Superbowl Food

get a block of Velveeta cheese and nuke it til it's nice and soft, add beans then nuke again until dippable. Dippable? whatever....chop up a jalapeno or three in there and away you go.

I would definitely recommend

-Artichoke Parmesan dip.

-7 Layer bean dip( super delicious, really easy to make!)

- Home made or Take out Fried chicken

- Vegetable Tray with Ranch!

-Deep Fried burritos (homemade)

-BEER

-BEER

-BEER

You knew I had to post a goat recipe. :twitchy:

"Frank's Fantastic" Goat And Slasa Topped Corn Chips.

Serves 4 so make several batches.

Ingredients:
1 pound of "Frank's Fantastic" ground goat, cooked and drained.
1 cup salsa (either mild or hot)
1 can (4oz size) diced green chilies
1/3 cup sliced green onions
4 cups corn chips
1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend

Directions:
Combine "Frank's Fantastic" cooked goat, salsa, chilies and green onions in medium skillet, cook for 5 minutes over medium heat until hot.

Place corn chips on dinner plates, top with meat mixture and cheese.

To camouflage the taste of the goat meat, serve with voluminous amount of your favorite beverage or just use beef instead.

Studies have shown that seniors love to snack and watch the Super Bowl (hey! it could happen) We are merely doing research here to better understand our clientele. And THAT, my friends, is why we are discussing it. :idea:

Why is this thread in the senior insurance forum?

lol
You don't think I would trust a recipe from those P&C guys... now do you?
Great recipe Frank, I think I will go with voluminous amounts of "adult beverage" and the ground "beef".

You don't think I would trust a recipe from those P&C guys... now do you?
Great recipe Frank, I think I will go with voluminous amounts of "adult beverage" and the ground "beef".

Me too. I might forget the salsa, get a bag of pretzels and stock up on the "adult beverage". Jacqueline doesn't "allow" me in the kitchen. :laugh:

Back