Supp companies for MS?

Cenla Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
What are the supp. companies with the best rates in Mississippi? I'm most interested in South MS. I looked at the state med sup guide for 2007 and it has Mutual of Omaha listed with low premiums. I don't know whether that's for United World or not since it is not listed. Physician's Mutual looks competitive in some areas but I'll have to check to see which ones they are.

I know UCT markets in MS but they are not listed in the guide, and I would imagine there are others who didn't respond to the survey in time, didn't respond at all, etc.

Cenla... I see you posted this a couple of month's back... but for Med Sup's in South MS it's United World (MOO), UCT, Admiral and as of Feb 09 Family Life(Manhattan Life). That being said...coastal area's with 394-395 zip codes are still considerably higher than the rest of the Magnolia state. Hope this helps.

Cenla... I see you posted this a couple of month's back... but for Med Sup's in South MS it's United World (MOO), UCT, Admiral and as of Feb 09 Family Life(Manhattan Life). That being said...coastal area's with 394-395 zip codes are still considerably higher than the rest of the Magnolia state. Hope this helps.

Loyal has a very good priced plan J in the 394 area at $109/month. If that fits for you I can get you a 23% contract on that. Call me if you need it.
UCT has good rates too. I can also get you a 23% if you need it.
I can get you MOO, but I promise...it's not 23%! LOL

Last edited:
Just had to laugh. This post wasn't from couple's months back, it was from 2007! LOL

Latest posts

Back