Supplemental insurance

Villalobos

I have been working for the same supplemental company in Florida for 3 years and I am ready for a change!!
To your knowledge, is there any supplemental insurance company that doesn't have chargebacks?

I have been working for the same supplemental company in Florida for 3 years and I am ready for a change!!
To your knowledge, is there any supplemental insurance company that doesn't have chargebacks?
What is the best insurance company to work for?

I couldn't tell you what "the best" insurance company to work for is.

I did a stint at Combined Insurance for 6 months, so I do understand the supplemental insurance world.

You're having charge-backs. It's not the company's fault. It's your selling process's fault. Of course, if you're doing it the way the company or management team taught you, then it IS their fault.

If you're getting a given result, you need to reverse-engineer your process to see what you can do to fix it or "shore it up" so you can reduce your charge-backs.

You could find some tips in the Final Expense forum as they deal with a lot of people who are on government benefit programs and scheduling payments out of their benefit payments.

Maybe a call the next day could help to reduce charge-backs? That's what Wayne Cotton did after major planning meetings. You can listen to what he did here:

I couldn't tell you what "the best" insurance company to work for is.

I did a stint at Combined Insurance for 6 months, so I do understand the supplemental insurance world.

You're having charge-backs. It's not the company's fault. It's your selling process's fault. Of course, if you're doing it the way the company or management team taught you, then it IS their fault.

If you're getting a given result, you need to reverse-engineer your process to see what you can do to fix it or "shore it up" so you can reduce your charge-backs.

You could find some tips in the Final Expense forum as they deal with a lot of people who are on government benefit programs and scheduling payments out of their benefit payments.

Maybe a call the next day could help to reduce charge-backs? That's what Wayne Cotton did after major planning meetings. You can listen to what he did here:

How was your experience at Combined? Why did you leave? What company do you work for now?
Sorry to many questions at once...

It was 6 years ago. I primarily went with them to learn their prospecting techniques.

I am an independent life & annuity agent now.

Happy to share experiences with the largest and niche voluntary companies I represent. Lots of experience and helpful feedback. Email me to connect and discuss.
Gary at Insurance dot Lassin dot com.
Yes, there are two dots in my email address.

Back