SURETY LIFE... Anyone Use These Guys?I've Got a Conversion to Do!

fjman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I have a client with a Surety Life policy they'd like to convert. I can't find a website and I've never used them! Can anyone point me in a direction to write this? In in VA.

Re: SURETY LIFE... Anyone Use These Guys?I've Got a Conversion to

So I have a client with a Surety Life policy they'd like to convert. I can't find a website and I've never used them! Can anyone point me in a direction to write this? In in VA.

Allstate company now.

That is good for you. Lincoln Benefit conversion. Piece of cake.

Thats very good for me...

By the way, You can convert Allstate term and term riders also. There is a crap load of low faced UL with large term riders out there. Most of these clients think that they have Whole Life. The Allstate agent will not even try to defend the replacement. They are happy you took it.

Note: You may have to AOR it first. Or the old guy gets your money. Do not recall at the moment.

They tell me I just need to get him to sign an authorization to access his info. Apparently they do not do an AOR form, sorta weird.

I've been working with some agency owners lately, there are a ton of old ULs with add'l insureds sucking the policy dry.

They tell me I just need to get him to sign an authorization to access his info. Apparently they do not do an AOR form, sorta weird.

I've been working with some agency owners lately, there are a ton of old ULs with add'l insureds sucking the policy dry.

Their annual report is an awesome tool to use. Many times you can 1035 the remaining CV into a new policy with a lower premium, Guaranteed DB and/or short pay.

If you do not burn the agent as you rewrite it. He should be happy to be rid of a future problem and keep the P&C.

Their GA's need the production credits.

Back