SURVEY: Why Do You Like "Health Insurance?"

Eh...sorry dude. I am getting 10% from my local HMO. Yes...i know that most NATIONAL carriers only give 5%...but i don't sell them.

And...up until a year ago...i had one PPO who was paying me 30% on individual.

Now...most carriers only pay 12%....and in some cases will pay 15%...but only if you are a producer.

LOL

"10% on group health" Are you crazy? Try less than 5%.

Cons: everyone is pissed off. Every meeting you go into no one is happy. You can go into a group and save 30% and the employees will be mad about something.

Pros: If you can hang in there and grow thick skin you make a nice living.

Last edited:
Health Insurance is great.

My most common complaint is "what does this cover if the deductible is so high?".. When they see the lower deductible plans, it is sometimes too expensive for their budget.

...at that point is when you show them a CI policy.

Health Insurance is great.

My most common complaint is "what does this cover if the deductible is so high?".. When they see the lower deductible plans, it is sometimes too expensive for their budget.

I dont sell Heath. I got on here to see how you guys are doing. Might pick it up someday for fun. I do P&C and Life.

Why not Health?

Health is a pretty easy product to learn...and has a decent stick rate.

Dude, I can see the HMO paying 10% but 12%, 15% or 30%?

What are you selling?

Eh...sorry dude. I am getting 10% from my local HMO. Yes...i know that most NATIONAL carriers only give 5%...but i don't sell them.

And...up until a year ago...i had one PPO who was paying me 30% on individual.

Now...most carriers only pay 12%....and in some cases will pay 15%...but only if you are a producer.

Back