Sustainable FE lead orders in/around Chatham County, GA?

tomr15

Hello all,

I have an agent in Savannah, GA who has had a tough time with FE leads in/around his area in Savannah and in Charleston, SC in the past. As many of you might know, the PPL in GA can be higher primarily due to agent saturation. I want to put my agent in a good area, and he is willing to drive an hour+ if it means getting access to leads of people who haven't been marketed to death. Does anyone work in this area, or know enough about this area to advise? Any advice is appreciated.

Hello all,

I have an agent in Savannah, GA who has had a tough time with FE leads in/around his area in Savannah and in Charleston, SC in the past. As many of you might know, the PPL in GA can be higher primarily due to agent saturation. I want to put my agent in a good area, and he is willing to drive an hour+ if it means getting access to leads of people who haven't been marketed to death. Does anyone work in this area, or know enough about this area to advise? Any advice is appreciated.

Do you really think an agent who actually works that area and has filtered out all the bad areas and is working all the Honey holes by figuring it out through his own sweat and expense is going to help you to compete with him?

Just have him work away from the cities if he doesn’t like the heaviest hit people. But all of a Georgia is more heavily marketed to than northern states. So he just needs to be ready to compete.

Do you really think an agent who actually works that area and has filtered out all the bad areas and is working all the Honey holes by figuring it out through his own sweat and expense is going to help you to compete with him?

Just have him work away from the cities if he doesn’t like the heaviest hit people. But all of a Georgia is more heavily marketed to than northern states. So he just needs to be ready to compete.

Makes sense. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back