Swine Flu Figures Saved or Created

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
On 11/6/2009 the CDC reported there were 129 swine flu related deaths year to date beginning 4/26/2009 and going forward. Six days later Fox news is reporting the CDC claims 4,000 have died as a result of swine flu.

So which is it?

Have over 3,800 people died in the last 6 days from swine flu? Are these swine flu cases “saved or created” like so many other numbers coming out of Washington these days?

Is it just a coincidence that the number of deaths increased after the House voted to approve H.R. 3962?

Is this just another stupid government trick?

Change you can believe in.

My son had it and my brothers son has it now. It's not as bad as people think it is.

On the other hand, I know of a 16 year old boy in Griffin that died from it.

It reminds me of shark attacks. We are all scared to death from sharks but yet they kill less then 20 people a year...

Less then .001 % of us will die from the swine flu, but yet we are all scared to death from it.

Arn, do the police come visit you before Halloween to tell you they are watching you?

My son had it and my brothers son has it now. It's not as bad as people think it is.

On the other hand, I know of a 16 year old boy in Griffin that died from it.

It reminds me of shark attacks. We are all scared to death from sharks but yet they kill less then 20 people a year...

Less then .001 % of us will die from the swine flu, but yet we are all scared to death from it.

That point has merit nevertheless some of these viruses have the ability to mutate considerably in an 18 month period. That is something that a shark cannot do. The spanish flu of 1917 started off as a moderate risk and picked up speed along the way and ended out killing more people than the war that was going on- by far. It could also mutate and weaken such that it ends out giving everyone immunity but without being lethal. Or, it could be a real bitch when it re-enters winter in the southern hemisphere (our spring). Don't know.

I do sympathize with the government a bit on this one because if nothing much comes of it then they will take heat but if it turns deadly people will very much hold them accountable. Such is the nature of a nanny state and those who live within it.

New CDC figures:

CDC: About 1 in 6 Americans have had swine flu
ATLANTA (AP) - Health officials now estimate that swine flu has sickened nearly 50 million Americans and killed nearly 10,000.

The new estimates mean about 1 in 6 Americans have had the illness. The figures were released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday.
So if EVERY AMERICAN gets swine flu, the total deaths will be 60,000 compared to 36,000 deaths from the regular flu.

Will every American get swine flu?

Does every American get the regular flu?

One more example of the government inventing a crisis where none existed.

Back