Switching Books for Free Leads

clayferguson

I came across an opportunity, someone is selling me their Standard book of business and pitched me the idea to flip into Assurant health....being that the two are almost identical....what are your thoughts? Is this is a good strategy? Is this even ethical??

I haven't sold maj med for 5 years

Do Medicare exclusively now
So I don't know much about how the heath care law has effected Maj med buis
other then the fact that a lot of agents are frustrated

Also I have found in life whenever someone has some kind of great opportunity to offer that does not come around every day
It always turns out to be a nightmare

then you have to ask if it is so easy then why does he not do it himself

Also I have found in life whenever someone has some kind of great opportunity to offer that does not come around every day
It always turns out to be a nightmare

Sometimes a great opportunity is a great opportunity. That said, if it doesn't sit right with you, I wouldn't move forward. Some of the best deals I've struck worked out because I knew the scenario well enough to call bs if it was bs. Usually it has to do with me knowing what's going on and how to help vs someone else telling me what a great idea it is.

Sometimes a great opportunity is a great opportunity. That said, if it doesn't sit right with you, I wouldn't move forward. Some of the best deals I've struck worked out because I knew the scenario well enough to call bs if it was bs. Usually it has to do with me knowing what's going on and how to help vs someone else telling me what a great idea it is.

you put it better

I would say if it has to be pitched to me then I'm suspicious

Latest posts

Back