Switching from career to FE independent. HAYLP!

After a year and a half being a career agent with TAN, selling Term, whole, fe and FFIUL, I've decided to go independent and focus on Final Expense.

Have an offer from Orca starting at 50% commission with 22 free leads per week, vesting from day 1. Is this a good deal or should I keep doing my homework?

Thanks in advance, pretty confused.

Scary!!! Run.

Talk to anyone else, but I'd definitely suggest 360 Financial Group.

Even if you paid $30 per lead, that is $660 in lead cost per week. If you ONLY got a 100% contract, once you did over $1,400 in premium for the week, you lost money. Yes, this doesn't take into account advances, lapses, or the fact you can actually get higher contracts. It was just keeping it simple.

After a year and a half being a career agent with TAN, selling Term, whole, fe and FFIUL, I've decided to go independent and focus on Final Expense.

Have an offer from Orca starting at 50% commission with 22 free leads per week, vesting from day 1. Is this a good deal or should I keep doing my homework?

Thanks in advance, pretty confused.
My apologies friend--I tried to avoid going off subject but even when its a private message some feel compelled to absolve others of their sins. I hope the information was of some use. Ive been where you are and thought I'd try to help.

My apologies friend--I tried to avoid going off subject but even when its a private message some feel compelled to absolve others of their sins. I hope the information was of some use. Ive been where you are and thought I'd try to help.

Then share it for everyone to see. Neither of you are the first nor will you be the last to go through this. More people lurk on this forum than are active and post. When it is out in the open, you are helping them, not just the people who are active and read PMs.

Nor will he be the last to get such a crappy offer. Those free leads are extremely expensive.

Then share it for everyone to see. Neither of you are the first nor will you be the last to go through this. More people lurk on this forum than are active and post. When it is out in the open, you are helping them, not just the people who are active and read PMs.

Nor will he be the last to get such a crappy offer. Those free leads are extremely expensive.
Err..I wasn't addressing you, but THANKS there God for your judgment!

Latest posts

Back