Switching from career to FE independent. HAYLP!

You really don't get the point of the forum, do you? It is to help others. The more you fight that, the less you will enjoy your time here.
I AM helping others-YOURE the one thats creating trouble. NO ONE spoke to you, and you have injected yourself into something where you dont belong. Sorry there Jesus I dont need your absolution

After a year and a half being a career agent with TAN, selling Term, whole, fe and FFIUL, I've decided to go independent and focus on Final Expense.

Have an offer from Orca starting at 50% commission with 22 free leads per week, vesting from day 1. Is this a good deal or should I keep doing my homework?

Thanks in advance, pretty confused.

I have been told that you should seek 80% commission, and that as an Agent it is a little tough to get higher because your upline has to be on a higher contract then you.

Though I have been told if you self generate your own leads you can negotiate for a high contract.

I AM helping others-YOURE the one thats creating trouble. NO ONE spoke to you, and you have injected yourself into something where you dont belong. Sorry there Jesus I dont need your absolution

No one is trying to create trouble. He's just telling you something you should know, especially if you are trying to recruit. He's just trying to tell you that, historically, it's the bottom feeders and liars that send PM's to possible recruits instead of putting it right out her in the open. Of course, unless you have 100 posts you're not supposed to be recruiting in any way shape or form.

So, if you are trying to recruit, do so in the open. Otherwise you will eventually get discredited for trying to be a Slick Willie playing behind the curtain.

Honestly though, if you want to help do it in the open so that you can help more than just one.

Back