Symmetry Financial Group Lead Costs?

joewp

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone here was familiar with the cost of SFG leads? The range of prices? Thanks very much!

Which SFG are you talking about? Do you have a link to the one you're looking at?

I don't have a website, but I know they have an office is Washington D.C. on Pennsylvania avenue. I don't know if that's helpful? I'm doing some research for a friend of mine.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas, or if my info helped? thanks!

If it's the SFG I've seen around here, it's probably as bad of a deal as NAA.

One of the main problems with folks when they go to work for a life insurance company is that the screening process isn't designed to really filter out the right type of individual for the job. The approach is more of a "do you want to give this a try?" than taking any type of meaningful effort to recruit the right folks.

Odds are your friend should pass on this. Why aren't they doing their own research?

Rule of thumb: Low contracts + paying for leads is virtually always a bad deal.

Well, the friend I'm researching for has been giving money to their significant other for hot leads @ $80 a pop. When I originally did a search for them, I believe that I saw hot leads were $20 a pop. I just want to find out if someone is taking advantage of my friend, basically.

$80 a lead is very expensive!! Are these annuity leads or something?

Sounds like "somebody" just might very well be taking advantage of your friend.

That's what I thought. As far as I know, it has to deal with life insurance. Someone gets a mortgage and is asked if they want life insurance, and then SFG buys the lead.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Does anyone have a definite price? The somebody in question is my Mother, so I'd like to find out!

Many thanks!

Well, the friend I'm researching for has been giving money to their significant other for hot leads @ $80 a pop. When I originally did a search for them, I believe that I saw hot leads were $20 a pop. I just want to find out if someone is taking advantage of my friend, basically.

Leads are the subject of much debate. If anyone could find a source of legitimate hot leads at $20/each they would buy everything they had. The industry is full of people who "know the products and present well" but don't have anyone to present to.

If your agent is remotely serious he should join ILIAA.org and figure it out from there.

Back