Symmetry Financial Group Lead Costs?

Thanks Josh, I'm basically just wondering what they cost at SFG?

$ 26 buck a piece for fresh DM leads. They do offer aged leads for $ 4 buck ea.

Website here Appears to be a higher end NAA; 60% comm level for two months, then 65%. They typically use UHL, ING, MoO, Americo, Amer Amicable; Term and ROP. No magic here boys.

I'm curious about them as well. I got a call from them yesterday from a recruiter. My first red flag, of course.

I asked where the home office is with out telling that I'd already looked at the web site. She said the home office is in Swannanoa, NC, up near Asheville, NC.

I may talk to the guy Thursday just for giggles, but my radar is up right now.

I'm new but in my head I'm thinking that 55 or 60% with expensive leads is disaster for a new agent.

I'll look but what is street on this? Around 70% or 75%?

No, 70%-75% is below street. Street will be at the very least, 90%. Probably closer to 100% if we are talking term products with the companies that SportsNut mentioned.

Thanks TRK, that's what I'm here for. To be educated.

My heart is leading me towards Final Expense though, not necessarily mortgage protection but I'm open to learning as much as I can across the board.

Im trying to weigh the balance here and would like to hear from anyone actually done either or both before, not just speculation, that I can do myself.

FMO like symmetry, asurea, classic or any of the others 26 bucks a lead 65% commission or do your own mailers at street level 905 plus. Seems like a no brainer to me, yeah there is a little extra work in doing your own leads but thts 30% more money.

what you think>?

Im trying to weigh the balance here and would like to hear from anyone actually done either or both before, not just speculation, that I can do myself. FMO like symmetry, asurea, classic or any of the others 26 bucks a lead 65% commission or do your own mailers at street level 905 plus. Seems like a no brainer to me, yeah there is a little extra work in doing your own leads but thts 30% more money. what you think>?

If you are paying $26 per FE life insurance lead you need to be at 110-120% commission levels. www.FexContracting.com is one of many IMOs you can get this level at. Most states are open other than Florida and Georgia. No FE agent should ever be at a 65% contract. No one could make a profit at that. That could only be the result of a multi-level recruiting organization and you would be at the bottom of the food chain. Horrible place to be. Sign up at 120% and reverse recruit the guys who are trying to recruit you.

Read through these pages and you will have a better understanding how FE agencies should work. The last page talks about the leads. http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

If you are paying $26 per FE life insurance lead you need to be at 110-120% commission levels. .......FexContracting..... com]— Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter[/url] is one of many IMOs you can get this level at. Most states are open other than Florida and Georgia. ,,,,,,/[/url]

But yet YOU still recruit for Florida and if the agent does not know, afterwards you tell then they can NOT get the $26 per lead and are stuck in getting lead at very high cost ($35-$40 and higher)

Back