Symmetry Financial Group

Yes, 60% is very low.

The ABILITY to buy leads? Every agent has the ability to go out and get their own leads or buy them, so I don't understand how this is even a factor.
I get what you are saying I really do but rarely do you find a company that gives you quality constant lead source. You work your way up to 110% Ive been here for less than 5 months and I'm at 80% so not bad and leads are solid. I'd love to see more advance market ones but I get it MP puts your foot in the door.

I get what you are saying I really do but rarely do you find a company that gives you quality constant lead source. You work your way up to 110% Ive been here for less than 5 months and I'm at 80% so not bad and leads are solid. I'd love to see more advance market ones but I get it MP puts your foot in the door.

If you work there for the experience and training and then move on, you'll do fine. If you're already at 80%, it sounds like you're steady producing. It gets impossible to get much higher without building a team.

Heading into month 5 and have built a team of 8 directs and total of 24 licensed people. My goal isn't to be producer my goal is to build a massive passive income base. I love that I'm still going out helping families with simplified issue products. No labs

Thank you.
you bet. Also I've done a crap load of research on IMO, and MGAs. I spoke with literally 8 of them the one thing that was constant was they didn't have an answer for lead gen. From LifePro (great group), Partners Advantage, and many more they all provide awesome service but NO Lead Gen or Lead.

you bet. Also I've done a crap load of research on IMO, and MGAs. I spoke with literally 8 of them the one thing that was constant was they didn't have an answer for lead gen. From LifePro (great group), Partners Advantage, and many more they all provide awesome service but NO Lead Gen or Lead.

I am getting that you are primarily SI term?

Who do you use.

My go to SI non med term are United Home ROP for low face amounts or Sagicor for larger.

How about you?

Latest posts

Back