System for Issuing Receipts

andyz103

I am looking to update the process for collecting payments and issuing receipts at our agency. We deal with a significant amount of substandard auto insurance business, which entails collecting a lot of monthly payments. Right now the agency is using manual receipt books, which then entails having to manually list off the payments for each company at the end of the day.

I'm wondering what others are using. My thought is to use quickbooks to create the receipts, in order to systematize the process. Is there something else others have found easier to use than quickbooks? Is there something out there that can be used specifically for insurance agencies? We use Special Agent for our Agency Management system.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Most Agency Managment system let you print off a client receipt. You might want to call your AMS to see if they have that or it can be added on.

I did a GOOGLE for your agency management system (SECRET AGENT) and it appears that it offers a receipt module. It might be an "add on" but you need to check with your IT person or the company that sold you SECRET AGENT to see how/what you need to know to be able to issue receipts. It SHOULD allow you to issue receipts and to print a report (or company transmittal sheet) at the end of the day.

I did a GOOGLE for your agency management system (SECRET AGENT) and it appears that it offers a receipt module. It might be an "add on" but you need to check with your IT person or the company that sold you SECRET AGENT to see how/what you need to know to be able to issue receipts. It SHOULD allow you to issue receipts and to print a report (or company transmittal sheet) at the end of the day.

I never heard of secret agent and I just did google it and nothing comes up...is it a new secret system?:skeptical:

Back