T-25 Children's Term Life?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Any one know of a term plan for kids.

What I am looking for is something like a plan United Heritage had. Two amounts $10,000 and $20,000 to age 25 then convertible to 5 times face. It was some thing like $20 and $40 a year.

I have several regular WL plans as well as MoO and Gerber for kids already.

What I am looking for is something like a plan United Heritage had. Two amounts $10,000 and $20,000 to age 25 then convertible to 5 times face. It was some thing like $20 and $40 a year.

Pekin has a product very similar to what you're looking for. The only difference I can tell is that theirs is on a single pay basis. They will do 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k, and 25k face amounts. Convertible at age 25, up to 5x original face amount, they also get a small conversion credit. Hope this helps.

Pekin has a product very similar to what you're looking for. The only difference I can tell is that theirs is on a single pay basis. They will do 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k, and 25k face amounts. Convertible at age 25, up to 5x original face amount, they also get a small conversion credit. Hope this helps.

That does . Thank you. Seems like I ran across Perkins somewhere else recently.

I like the annual because it brings me to mind every year. I have picked up many families that started out as small nothing term plans.

That does . Thank you. Seems like I ran across Perkins somewhere else recently.

I like the annual because it brings me to mind every year. I have picked up many families that started out as small nothing term plans.

Mmm Perkins. :yes:

We haven't done a whole lot with Pekin yet but so far I'm impressed. We brought them on for Med Supps but they have some other pretty good niche products as well. PM me if you have any more questions or if you need a contract.

Mmm Perkins. :yes:

We haven't done a whole lot with Pekin yet but so far I'm impressed. We brought them on for Med Supps but they have some other pretty good niche products as well. PM me if you have any more questions or if you need a contract.

I would be interested in looking at the child plan. I do not plan on selling a lot of it. More part of a marketing to my book plan.

Please email to [email protected]

Thank you

Lee

Back