T 65 Medicare Leads

Josh said:
It's a cold lead which is what I believe most folks are referencing when they're talking about door knocking.

I consider a lead to be someone that has showed interest. I thought most people did. I may be wrong though. Just kidding, I'm never wrong. :)

I consider a lead to be someone that has showed interest. I thought most people did. I may be wrong though. Just kidding, I'm never wrong. :)

It's a mixed bag. Folks go both ways. Outside of the insurance industry many folks will refer to any type of a targeted list as a lead. In the insurance industry folks are more likely to only consider warm or hot leads "leads". The notion of a cold lead "does not compute". Take Paul for example, he's not willing to call a prospect list more than a list of names. Another agent in Florida thinks my "leads" or "cold leads" are the greatest think ever and orders them from me every month like clockwork. He picks up the phone, treats them like leads, and makes good money at it.

I think cold leads is a great term that makes sense to most folks, but obviously not everyone will agree.

My comment has nothing to do with the quality of your lists. I think they are great and the price is great too. Targeted list is a better description though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GreenSky said:
Did Tins teach you what a lead is like? I know you've never had one.

Rick

Tins would need a list of people that wake up after 12:30pm. Do you have a filter for that Josh?

Last edited:
Did Tins teach you what a lead is like? I know you've never had one.

Rick

I maybe might done teached him what a lead is, but the boy ain't no good at learnin.

(Some folks put up the batman sign to get Batman to come out...I write sentences like that to get Arnguy :swoon: )

Back