T.R. Web Wizard: Any Experiences with them ?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anybody used T.R. Web Wizard and can share anything about them, good or bad ?

Thanks!

yea.....not bad......how much is she charging now......

She has different "plans". Ranging from $695 for "basic" site, up to $1,545 "elite" site. Plus a build your own.

Then there is SEO services, that give a certain amount of links per month.

I noticed on the testimonials that most of the web sites are not active anymore. Maybe that is normal as people move on to other things. Maybe there is another reason I am not aware of.

Thanks!

I worked with Tanisha in the past. I do not work with her currently.

Please read between the lines.

Rick

well according to you from her website......

"About a year ago, I asked Tanisha to build a new website for me. She asked me some general preference questions and designed a terrific site. Since then, she has helped me with another site and made it so much more client friendly.

Shortly thereafter, I asked for a "re-write" of one of my current sites. She turned California Medicare | California Medicare Plans | Medicare Advantage Plans California into what I have to say is a "thing of beauty."

Even though that site was seen by the search engines for a couple of terms, about 3 months ago I asked her to see what she could do in the way of SEO. I am now on the 1st page of google (as high as #1) for several very important terms. More importantly, I am converting about half of the hits into clients.

Maybe more important is that she is willing to take the time to answer all my questions and (with prompting), put them into language that even I can understand.

I certainly recommend Tanisha and her team without reservation."

Rick Bronstein, California
www.greensky.com/www.californiamedicareplans.com

well according to you from her website......

"About a year ago, I asked Tanisha to build a new website for me. She asked me some general preference questions and designed a terrific site. Since then, she has helped me with another site and made it so much more client friendly.

Shortly thereafter, I asked for a "re-write" of one of my current sites. She turned California Medicare | California Medicare Plans | Medicare Advantage Plans California into what I have to say is a "thing of beauty."

Even though that site was seen by the search engines for a couple of terms, about 3 months ago I asked her to see what she could do in the way of SEO. I am now on the 1st page of google (as high as #1) for several very important terms. More importantly, I am converting about half of the hits into clients.

Maybe more important is that she is willing to take the time to answer all my questions and (with prompting), put them into language that even I can understand.

I certainly recommend Tanisha and her team without reservation."

Rick Bronstein, California
www.greensky.com/www.californiamedicareplans.com

Obviously that is a different Rick Bronstein. Greensky lives in Nevada...:swoon:

Obviously that is a different Rick Bronstein. Greensky lives in Nevada...:swoon:

Thanks for quoting that. I have had Scott blocked for several years so I don't have to see his drivel.

I thought Tanisha was terrific until it came to SEO. Apparently my site ranked without the need for much SEO. That quickly changed and despite paying her what I thought was a lot of money she never did much to help.

She builds beautiful sites though.

Rick

I never spoke with her about soe but all I ever got as leads were from California I am in maine

Latest posts

Back