T65 Calls & Call Centers

Have you thought about doing Telesales from home? :huh:

I haven't thought about it really. Not sure how much I would like working phones full time and would probably have to be captive if I did that. But I would bebopen to at least learning about it. I do like working in the field at least some. I have been in outside sales for nearly 20 years. With the company that I have been talking about, they will teach you how to sell over the phone and their training model starting out is 2 days selling over the phone and 3 days out in the field but they are supposed to get you local leads within an hour to hour and a half radius.

I haven't thought about it really. Not sure how much I would like working phones full time and would probably have to be captive if I did that. But I would bebopen to at least learning about it. I do like working in the field at least some. I have been in outside sales for nearly 20 years. With the company that I have been talking about, they will teach you how to sell over the phone and their training model starting out is 2 days selling over the phone and 3 days out in the field but they are supposed to get you local leads within an hour to hour and a half radius.
You were complaining about having to drive so far out...that's why I mentioned telesales. You can be totally independent. I prefer face to face too. There are lots of agents on here selling 100% over the phone, especially for Medicare Supplements, including sshafran who has commented in this thread.

I'd be REAL careful with that outfit. I know nothing about them, but those type of outfits usually take advantaage of you on the quality of the leads.

Dead link. Try again.

What do you mean "under Ritter"? Is Ritter their FMO or is this call center staffed by Ritter employees?

Craig has his fingers in a lot of pies but I don't believe a call center is one of them.

DS4 is right. There is no such thing as an inexpensive exclusive fresh lead.

I meant that I think that Ritter might be his FMO, not the one doing the call center.

different areas right now within around 100 mile radius but now I am about to have to expand and go out even further and if I keep doing these Seminars I may end up working as far out as 175 to 200 mile radius

Have you sold everyone in the 100 mile radius yet?

Have you sold everyone in the 100 mile radius yet?

Certainly not but when I keep going back to the Senior facilities and hold Seminars after the 3rd time usually I don't end of selling any or hardly any. Just need to figure out how I can have people to sell locally. I can surely make a major improvement on getting referrals plus better Customer Relations. Just need to get in front of more people and trying to figure out how without buying DM leads for the Final Expense. I can start doing Medicare Events to try and reach the D-SNP's for MA plans and for people turning 65 too. Those are some things I can do.

Certainly not but when I keep going back to the Senior facilities and hold Seminars after the 3rd time usually I don't end of selling any or hardly any. Just need to figure out how I can have people to sell locally. I can surely make a major improvement on getting referrals plus better Customer Relations. Just need to get in front of more people and trying to figure out how without buying DM leads for the Final Expense. I can start doing Medicare Events to try and reach the D-SNP's for MA plans and for people turning 65 too. Those are some things I can do.

Getting in front of local T65 is harder than getting in front of FE prospects.

Age 64.5 - age 64.75 (by 3-mos out... most have made decisions) vs. age 55-75.

D-SNP is the least rewarding field. Not fun to work (and not very "sticky").

Not trying to be a downer as Medicare is my field and I love it - just being realistic.

Back