T65 Calls & Call Centers

Your last line was my whole point. Use your Upline. You don’t need to jump ships. You just need to do what your upline’s successful agents are doing. He can teach you. There is a clear path.

Yes I have had success with seminars. But it’s much easier and consistent to do it with individual appointments.

One thing I wanted to say about our conversation and what you said about jumping ship with Dave and make clear. I never planned to jump ship. Dave is awesome and I really like him and think he is a great trainer/mentor and he has taught me and helped me so much. If I do decide to do the T65, they don't require that I move anything under them and I don't plan to move my final expense carriers under them.

I am however considering moving all my Medicare carriers under them if I do decide to do it and if things work out. But Dave doesn't do the Medicare anyway and I was dissatisfied with the the guy that I worked the Medicare under.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that.

Happy New Year!

Sheila

Sheila, have you reached out to Jacob Anderson at all? He contributes occasionally on this forum, and would be a super-convenience resource for Medicare, considering his office is local to you.

Sheila, have you reached out to Jacob Anderson at all? He contributes occasionally on this forum, and would be a super-convenience resource for Medicare, considering his office is local to you.

Hey Dave,
No, I haven't yet. Been out of town with my family in Louisiana mostly for the past 6 weeks during the holidays and I am still here in Louisiana. I will be back in Tennessee next Wednesday, January 2nd and I plan to get in touch with him then. Thanks Dave for your help and support in some. Hope you and your family had a great VChristma. Happy New Year!

Sheila

hqdefault.jpg

I’d love to find what I’d consider to be a good appointment setter. I just do not believe one exists. I have no doubt that there are agents who do well setting appointments from leads. But I feel like every appointment setter I tried just made life harder for me by increasing lead costs and lowering returns.

Back