T65 Cost Per Lead Goal?

Jan 17, 2016

1. saintstigers

saintstigers Guru

This year I've been running an online ad campaign for turning 65 seniors and so far have generated 33 leads at a $13 cost per lead. Is that a decent cost per lead? All of the respondents actively provided their contact information and are aging into Medicare this year. I have only enrolled 6 of them so far as the others are not Medicare eligible yet but will be throughout the year.

2. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    You closed 6 and spent $429 with 18 % close ratio. Why are you even concerned, Do that all day long. I would

If you can PM me I would love these leads but if not I understand

----------

Nevermind I just reread its your own online ad, That is fantastic you def should be happy with that

vic120, Jan 17, 2016
  3. JimmyUt

JimmyUt Guru

State:
    Utah
    You are killing it, we'll done.

JimmyUt, Jan 17, 2016
  4. Sherota1

Sherota1 Super Genius

Congrats SaintsTigers. I'm looking to go in that direction and thanks for contacting me earlier this year. I was just sent a list of T65's in my area from an agency I'm affiliated with. Plan to start working them as soon as OEP is over. This time I may be looking to you for some pointers in the T65 Market. :cool:

Sherota1, Jan 17, 2016
  5. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    What is an online ad campaign?

Chazm, Jan 18, 2016
  6. BuckNasty

BuckNasty Super Genius

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Was this something you created on Facebook or with a pay per click strategy?

7. saintstigers

saintstigers Guru

It's an ongoing campaign that's a combo of SEM, digital display ads and social media.

8. Bevo

Bevo Guru

State:
    Texas
    Well it's all about CPA and you're at $71 per client, not including anyone who's rolling in later. Great numbers IMO, and all I do is internet marketing for med supp lead gen.

Put the hammer down and don't let up while it's still working (and hopefully remains working). If you think it's scalable on a large level and need lead buyers let me know.

Bevo, Jan 18, 2016
  9. hunterhb

hunterhb New Member

Is this your thing or did you contract an agency to run marketing for you? I'm looking for some lead generation and it sound's like you're doing good so far - let me know!

hunterhb, Jan 19, 2016