T65 Cost Per Lead Goal?

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
This year I've been running an online ad campaign for turning 65 seniors and so far have generated 33 leads at a $13 cost per lead. Is that a decent cost per lead? All of the respondents actively provided their contact information and are aging into Medicare this year. I have only enrolled 6 of them so far as the others are not Medicare eligible yet but will be throughout the year.

You closed 6 and spent $429 with 18 % close ratio. Why are you even concerned, Do that all day long. I would

If you can PM me I would love these leads but if not I understand

----------

Nevermind I just reread its your own online ad, That is fantastic you def should be happy with that

This year I've been running an online ad campaign for turning 65 seniors and so far have generated 33 leads at a $13 cost per lead. Is that a decent cost per lead? All of the respondents actively provided their contact information and are aging into Medicare this year. I have only enrolled 6 of them so far as the others are not Medicare eligible yet but will be throughout the year.

You are killing it, we'll done.

Congrats SaintsTigers. I'm looking to go in that direction and thanks for contacting me earlier this year. I was just sent a list of T65's in my area from an agency I'm affiliated with. Plan to start working them as soon as OEP is over. This time I may be looking to you for some pointers in the T65 Market. :cool:

Was this something you created on Facebook or with a pay per click strategy?

Well it's all about CPA and you're at $71 per client, not including anyone who's rolling in later. Great numbers IMO, and all I do is internet marketing for med supp lead gen.

Put the hammer down and don't let up while it's still working (and hopefully remains working). If you think it's scalable on a large level and need lead buyers let me know.

Back