somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Contacted by a guy, T65 in January, 2019. No plans to return to the US any time soon. His words "will stay here as long as my health holds out".

Has not enrolled in A or B. DK if he has SS or even qualifies for Medicare but assume he does.

If he signs up for A and defers B he will be late and have to (I presume) apply during the general enrollment period and pay a late penalty.

Applying for D means another LEP and presumably can only enroll during AEP.

Or he can enroll in A, B and D, pay the premiums for coverage he cannot use until he returns . . . if he ever does.

Looking for feedback.

Thanks!

There were so many moving parts I wasn't sure which one to pose to Alexa . . .

Pretty much figured the "solution" @ Medicare Interactive was where he would end up. Really no good options, especially for someone who may or may not ever return to the US

I wonder when all the libs are going to make good on their promise to leave the country.

I was so excited when people like Madonna, Lena dunem and many other promised they would leave for good if trump elected

Since they claim that they are honest and others are liers, Why are they still here

I wonder when all the libs are going to make good on their promise to leave the country.

I was so excited when people like Madonna, Lena dunem and many other promised they would leave for good if trump elected

Since they claim that they are honest and others are liers, Why are they still here
Alec Baldwin was supposed to leave 18 years ago when Bush was elected. He's still here. What a liar. They're all a bunch of liars. They should have to move to Venezuela. :mad::yes:

Alec Baldwin was supposed to leave 18 years ago when Bush was elected. He's still here. What a liar. They're all a bunch of liars. They should have to move to Venezuela. :mad::yes:

But But But To this day they claim they are the warriors of truth and the right are constant liers, I hear it every day on the new st night live everywhere

Just confused how the actions look opposite all the time

No one ever plan to come back, until they "have" to.

I emailed him after you provided the links. Thanks again for the help

Explained the impact of enrolling now vs when he is ready to return.

Have not heard from him.

Probably won't.

I emailed him after you provided the links. Thanks again for the help

Explained the impact of enrolling now vs when he is ready to return.

No problem. I'm in the process of re-vamping my website and this gave me an idea for a blog topic or two now.

1) What to do about enrolling in Medicare if you plan on living abroad
2) Late Enrollment Penalties for Medicare Parts A, B and D

Back