T65 MA App Question?

I thought as much. It's very possible I would recognize the name of the internal agent.

You could try sending Kim Fry an email with this story. She might very well be able to fix the situation. It is kimberly.fry at healthspring dot com.

Good luck.
Thank you very much! The internal agents name is Cory.

Experience would disagree with this.

Yes, IEP you get 1 election, but it's not "used" until it goes into effect. You can change up until the effective date.

This. You get one change. As in when it’s active you are stuck

If an agent chose not to submit a second app before a first one took effect in any of the seven months of IEP/ICEP you missed an opportunity.

I just found out about something today called OEP NEW. I'm filling out a MAPD app and I see OEP and OEP NEW as options... not sure which to use, as I'm only familiar with OEP.

Apparently, OEP NEW is to be used for the scenario we discussed above...

Scenario: John turns 65 in July
  • Enrolls in MAPD option 1 in May for July 1 effective date
    We all agreed, until the end of June, he is still "fair game." Last app wins...
    This is correct.
    What we missed is that after July 1 - there is still an opportunity....

• July 1 - his plan (last app wins) becomes effective.

• July 1 - Sept 30 he is still eligible to make a plan change under OEP-NEW - effective the first day of the following month.
Cool, eh?

Screenshot to follow....

I just found out about something today called OEP NEW. I'm filling out a MAPD app and I see OEP and OEP NEW as options... not sure which to use, as I'm only familiar with OEP.

This is correct.
    What we missed is that after July 1 - there is still an opportunity....

• July 1 - his plan (last app wins) becomes effective.

• July 1 - Sept 30 he is still eligible to make a plan change under OEP-NEW - effective the first day of the following month.
Cool, eh?

Screenshot to follow....

Yeah I remember in the training this year it was mentioned. Definitely helpful

This is correct.

Screenshot to follow....
Unless the last app is with CIGNA!

Unless the last app is with CIGNA!

I think you encountered a different situation. And internal agent wrote an application and you wrote the same plan afterwards. I get that in reality they stole it from you and you wrote it first but that’s the way it was put in the system. Last app in means a different plan or company

I think you encountered a different situation. And internal agent wrote an application and you wrote the same plan afterwards. I get that in reality they stole it from you and you wrote it first but that’s the way it was put in the system. Last app in means a different plan or company
Got it. Thanks

Latest posts

Back