T65 Mailer Tips and Questions

but what do you email them. I don't like to send anything plan specific because if I do they may just go to the plan website and sign themselves up.
Try sending them content that's informative, entertaining, and relevant to them. Could be something simple as emailing them an article that they may find interesting.

Eventually, you're going to want to send them original content. Either write it yourself or pay someone to write it for you.

As for ideas, think about what are things that you are constantly having to explain and educated your clients about. What are the common misconceptions you hear everyday. Start there.

I worked the mortgage protection market for 30 yrs. Called mornings, night, Saturday mornings and Sunday night. Still do. If they complain @ Sunday night, respond: I've tried to reach you several times but you were never home. You must be really busy.

Saying that they're really busy compliments them and takes the edge off. If they still oppose your Sunday night call, apologize & ask what's a good day and time. If they give you any more crap, yell "NEXT" and move on.

Called mornings, night, Saturday mornings and Sunday night. Still do. If they complain @ Sunday night, respond: I've tried to reach you several times but you were never home.

Has it occurred to you how that makes you sound desperate? If someone called me that many times, if we ever connected, there is no way I would ever give them the time to make their pitch.

.anyone have any good advice for a bald head reflecting glare!?

pharrell-williams-gets-new-hat-for-oscars-nominees-luncheon.jpg

It's on his "Appointment Follow Ups" thread back in November, good stuff, working on my videos right now...anyone have any good advice for a bald head reflecting glare!?

Here you go Justin, try this.....and thanks for telling me how to put up the pic instead of a link.:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back