Take a Look at the New LegalShield App

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
LegalShield is introducing a new phone App for members. To see the basics of the app do a My LegalShield App search on your phone. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me for a 29 minute recorded webinar on the new phone app and how it is a game changer.

Consider this. After doing say a FE presentation or any presentation just take out your phone and ask if they have a Will or Identity Theft? If not show the features and ease of use.

Something else that was mentioned on the webinar about the Identity Theft membership is a very strong point when presenting or talking about Identity Theft plans. Of course to find out what it is you need to watch the webinar.

I'm not sure how long the recorded webinar will be available so contact me ASAP. This new app is a game changer.

Currently I just checked and the recorded webinar is not available. To keep it simple look at the app screen shot and consider having access to an Attorney in the palm of the hand. In an emergency during after business hours or weekends (Holidays included) use the Red button.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legalshield.MembersOnly&hl=en

Take a look at the screen shots of the app.. If anyone has any interest in the service or offering the service contact an associate. As always as a licensed insurance agent inquire about the fee and no fee options to join LegalShield.

Back