Takeover Of 401(k) Ira Accounts To Finance Government

As blindly arrogant as the Democrats are with their power, they can't possibly be this stupid. This would cause the largest electoral landslide in history in 2010/2012.

The reaction to this would make the Tea Party movement look like nothing.

Oh come on, what is so hard to believe about the Dems doing this?

They have swooped in and taken over auto companies.

They have swooped in and virtually taken over banks.

They want to take over healthcare.

The liberal supreme court made it OK to take over private property for "public good", not "public use".

How does forcing everyone to use their IRA's money to buy treasuries inconsistent with any of this?

My only question is will this be the next move or will they take over gold next?

Hey, don't give them any ideas. Like mandatory employer and employee contributions to further enhance Social Security. Just eliminate the 401(k) altogether.

Seems like much of the populace is still lying down. Ain't it fun?

The last couple of seminars I have done have an opening PowerPoint slide that just sits there as people come in and get settled. It just has one thing on it in a giant font size:

"For President Obama to do everything he says he is going to do, the top income tax rate would have to be raised to 92%" -Congressional Budget Office

I usually shy away from politics, but this gets people and is more reality than politics. One old coot was reading this as he came in. He shook his head and muttered "bastard" as he took his seat.

When the National Enquirer is bucking for a Pulitzer Prize for the John Edwards scandal, everything except The Onion has a shot.

Not that The Onion doesn't deserve it, though!

From what I gather, Democrats started talking about the 401k takeover in late 2008. Not only are they against privatizing a sliver of your SS account, some of them are pretty much against any private investment.

Latest posts

Back