Taking Florida Health Insurance License (What Should I Expect)

ESW9676

So I was recently received a fantastic job opportunity, which requires me to get a FL Health Insurance license. I am extremely nervous and anxious. I have been using this program called ExamFX. I have been doing great on their quizzes and their simulated exams. Also the HR person who hired me emphasized that i should take this simulated exam over and over if I have to. And I have been doing that , I have not made anything lower than an 80% so far. But when I took the Guarantee Exam on that same program; I failed it miserably. So now, I'm extremely worried,because I take this exam this coming Saturday. What I would like to know , is anyone who was successful by using this program; and if any of the questions that were used on this program similar to the ones on the exam. Or, if anyone could provide me with some exam questions that the exam may ask.

It's been 15 years since I took my test, but if you're consistently scoring 80 plus percent on the practice exams, then you should pass with no problems. Just keep doing practice questions to calm your nerves. Let's just hope you're not going to use that license and hook up with some scumbag company and products. Many newbies get drawn in with visions of money, and all they get is a ton of debt and a quick exit from the business.

Thank you for the advise and no, I am actually getting paid hourly and it's a call center position. They work with big name companies like Gerber , Humana and etc. Also luckily for me they are also paying for my courses as well. But this will be my first call-center position and working with insurance period, so I do hope my time here with this company will be a great one or I can at least continue to build up my resume. But once again I greatly appreciate you taking the time to even answer my question.:)

So I was recently received a fantastic job opportunity, which requires me to get a FL Health Insurance license. I am extremely nervous and anxious. I have been using this program called ExamFX. I have been doing great on their quizzes and their simulated exams. Also the HR person who hired me emphasized that i should take this simulated exam over and over if I have to. And I have been doing that , I have not made anything lower than an 80% so far. But when I took the Guarantee Exam on that same program; I failed it miserably. So now, I'm extremely worried,because I take this exam this coming Saturday. What I would like to know , is anyone who was successful by using this program; and if any of the questions that were used on this program similar to the ones on the exam. Or, if anyone could provide me with some exam questions that the exam may ask.
Keep in mind that if you're high when you study for the test...you have to be high when you take the test. :yes:

Why is this even necessary, I came on here asking for advice. If you weren’t gonna do that why bother commenting at all?
Lighten up. I did give you advice. There must've been a reason why you nailed it when studyng, but "failed miserably" on the Practice Exam. Some people panic on tests. Are you one that does?

Lighten up. I did give you advice. There must've been a reason why you nailed it when studyng, but "failed miserably" on the Practice Exam. Some people panic on tests. Are you one that does?
Have you taken it before, what kind of questions should I expect?

Have you taken it before, what kind of questions should I expect?
Sorry, but it's been over 30 years ago that I took the test. I was speaking from experience when I told you to take the test in the same condition you were in when you studied. I was high for studying and taking the test, and breezed through it...from what I can remember. :confused:

Be careful of trick questions. On multilpe choce questions, choose the answer that's the MOST right. There might be 3 different answers that could be right...but only one will be correct.

Good Luck and welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Back