Taking Florida Health Insurance License (What Should I Expect)

I found these exams to be very predictable, if you study the questions and answers you should do fine. As I became more experienced I would read more into the question and would get tripped up. I have always believed that the exam did very little to prepare me for the business.

I took the ExamFX course a few years ago in preparation for the test in Florida. I did well on the chapter tests, but failed the general exam two out of three times. What helped most for me was a series of "postlets" exam questions and answers.

I found that the Florida state insurance exam was more geared toward real-life questions and answers, and as long as you know the basic concepts you should be able to extrapolate it.

Finally... just breathe.

I took the ExamFX course a few years ago in preparation for the test in Florida. I did well on the chapter tests, but failed the general exam two out of three times. What helped most for me was a series of "postlets" exam questions and answers.

I found that the Florida state insurance exam was more geared toward real-life questions and answers, and as long as you know the basic concepts you should be able to extrapolate it.

Finally... just breathe.

Thank you so much. What you experienced is exactly what I’m going through. I was confident I would be great, because I was getting good scores on the simulation exams but I did not pass the Guaranteed Exam. So I started to wonder if I would fail the actual exam.

Just continue doing clinic queries to calm your nerves. Let us only expect you are not Likely to utilize this permit and also hook with a few Scum-bag Firm and goods

I took my FL 215 in February. Read the questions slowly, they do have some odd wording that can be misleading. Did you get the list with the % each area accounts for? Focus on the heavily weighted areas. Review your practice quiz questions if possible, I didn't like the ExamFX flashcards. I passed it on my first try, a few people I worked with had to retake it. Good luck to you.

Man, that test was a MUTHER. The course i took didn't prepare you for the exam at all (and i've been licensed in a few professions, but that one was tough). I passed it though. A lot of people failed it. I think the pass rate is like 40% in Fla.

Back