Taking my P & C Exam in the State of Georgia

kaygodess

Hi Everyone

New to this just have a question if anyone can help or give some positive advice I would greatly appreciate it. I am taking my P & C exam in a few days inn the state of Georgia just wanted to know how difficult it is and any advice on how to pass??? Feeling overwhelmed

Hi Everyone

New to this just have a question if anyone can help or give some positive advice I would greatly appreciate it. I am taking my P & C exam in a few days inn the state of Georgia just wanted to know how difficult it is and any advice on how to pass??? Feeling overwhelmed

Make sure you know the state specific info for sure as there is a section on that you must answer all correctly. I thought i bombed mine, didn't look at the results for a week.... I passed. Looking back it was pretty easy just read the questions carefully, pay attention to the words. Several questions seem similar but the answers are different.

Make sure you know the state specific info for sure as there is a section on that you must answer all correctly. I thought i bombed mine, didn't look at the results for a week.... I passed. Looking back it was pretty easy just read the questions carefully, pay attention to the words. Several questions seem similar but the answers are different.

You didn't look at results? They tell you right when you walk out if you pass or fail, at least in Georgia they do, not sure on other states.

You didn't look at results? They tell you right when you walk out if you pass or fail, at least in Georgia they do, not sure on other states.

I took mine in Marietta. I walked out of testing room to lobby; the man didn't say anything to me just handed me my result i said thanks and hurried to my car where it sat in my console for a week.

Back