Taking Our Money Back from Www.insuranceleadz.com!!

Hello everyone,
I signed up with leadz.com 3-4 weeks ago, and I still haven't received any leads from them. I am among others who feel that we should fight back. So I am asking anyone who is experiencing similar problems to email me at
[email protected]
I am talking to the Attorney General's Consumer Protection office, and the next step is to figure out how many people this is happening to so that they can investigate this company, and get our $$ back.
p.s. when I call, all I get is the run-around.
Thank You,

I don't think that the Attorney General is going to be too turned on by a small group of insurance agents. Not enough political upside. If they were child molesters or something like that...

Small claims court? What does your contract say?

You'd be better served by going to a complaints website and posting your feelings.

Google will pick that right up.

I think they're the ones that changed their name to insuranceagents.com or something like that. Maybe they moved physical locations as well. Probably not, though.

I used them (free trial) a few years ago and was not impressed by the quality of leads.

Hi All,

You don't need to contact the Attorney General or file any complaints on internet boards. I work here and all you have to do is call our customer service department and ask for your refund. We are not in business of taking money from insurance agents. The reason why some of you are not satisfied with our service and want to cancel is because we recently had a major system migration and a lot of things went wrong in the process. We have been helping agents on one by one cases and making sure everyone is happy with the outcome. Once again, we don't make money if agent's don't stay with us for years. So for those of you who feel like this is not for you all you have to is call 877-225-3239 and ask for your money back.

I hope we can resolve all of your concerns and make everyone happy.

There you go . . .

Tom

Hi All,

You don't need to contact the Attorney General or file any complaints on internet boards. I work here and all you have to do is call our customer service department and ask for your refund. We are not in business of taking money from insurance agents. The reason why some of you are not satisfied with our service and want to cancel is because we recently had a major system migration and a lot of things went wrong in the process. We have been helping agents on one by one cases and making sure everyone is happy with the outcome. Once again, we don't make money if agent's don't stay with us for years. So for those of you who feel like this is not for you all you have to is call 877-225-3239 and ask for your money back.

I hope we can resolve all of your concerns and make everyone happy.

Back