Tampa Bay Final Expense Call Center Expanding

moonlightandmargaritas

Guru
5000 Post Club
Our Tampa Bay area final expense call center in Palm Harbor, Florida is experiencing tremendous growth. Due to lead volume, I'd like to add a couple of new agents. Only two. I'm selective, and want folks that will succeed.

How we work:

In our call center, you'll receive 10-12 live transfers daily that have been qualified for health and bank account. Using our process, you'll fit them into the best FE plan available based on budget, health, etc. They are approved and enrolled through the carrier's teleapp process. Average case is $564. AP.

We offer an hourly base, plus a progressive comp schedule that rewards you for selling more. Paid weekly. Two apps a a day will produce a weekly check of $1,200 - $1,500. Not pie in the sky, I have people doing it now.

No leads to pay for, driving, prospecting or getting stood up. Your time is used very efficiently.

Here's the best fit:

Through trial and error, we've found a profile of the type of person who is successful with us. First of all, they love, and are very good on the phone! Most of them have a year or two in the business and may have spent some time with one of the captive shops with limited professional training and/or gotten burned paying for leads that generated no income for them.

You must have at least a Florida life insurance license. We'll take care of the cost of the non-resident licenses you'll need.

If you are in the Tampa Bay area, and would like to learn more, send me a PM.

Does your call center only do Final Expense or do you get into Health insurance as well?

Our Tampa Bay area final expense call center in Palm Harbor, Florida is experiencing tremendous growth. Due to lead volume, I'd like to add a couple of new agents. Only two. I'm selective, and want folks that will succeed.

How we work:

In our call center, you'll receive 10-12 live transfers daily that have been qualified for health and bank account. Using our process, you'll fit them into the best FE plan available based on budget, health, etc. They are approved and enrolled through the carrier's teleapp process. Average case is $564. AP.

We offer an hourly base, plus a progressive comp schedule that rewards you for selling more. Paid weekly. Two apps a a day will produce a weekly check of $1,200 - $1,500. Not pie in the sky, I have people doing it now.

No leads to pay for, driving, prospecting or getting stood up. Your time is used very efficiently.

Here's the best fit:

Through trial and error, we've found a profile of the type of person who is successful with us. First of all, they love, and are very good on the phone! Most of them have a year or two in the business and may have spent some time with one of the captive shops with limited professional training and/or gotten burned paying for leads that generated no income for them.

You must have at least a Florida life insurance license. We'll take care of the cost of the non-resident licenses you'll need.

Ouch...:twitchy::laugh:

How we work:

Here's the best fit:

I am looking to moving to tampa Bay Area for the new year. I am interested. Please contact ASAP.

Latest posts

Back