Team Station Pakistan

Jason Thornton

Buyer Beware!!

I bought 5 orders of leads in 5 different states. This vendor reached out to me on facebook and promised statewide leads for $9 each and county wide for $12 each.

We ordered county wide leads which were promised to be fresh and including working MP3s.

What we got were 8 month old leads that were statewide and no working MP3s

Syed at Team Station Pakistan is a scammer.

I make almost all my business and personal purchases with credit cards. One of the reasons is that I can reverse the charge later if need be. If I am doing business with anyone I don't have a solid history with, I will ONLY purchase with credit cards. Are you guys able to do that with leads, or no?

Buyer Beware!!

I bought 5 orders of leads in 5 different states. This vendor reached out to me on facebook and promised statewide leads for $9 each and county wide for $12 each.

We ordered county wide leads which were promised to be fresh and including working MP3s.

What we got were 8 month old leads that were statewide and no working MP3s

Syed at Team Station Pakistan is a scammer.

I highly recommend to AVOID foreign managed call centers.

I wish your story was unusual but this is so common :/

I have actually been using another call center in the Philippines for over 3 years and had great success with them. Off and on i have used another call center in Pakistan...with mixed results...sometimes the leads are good...other times...not so good.

Latest posts

Back