Teamviewer Has Been Hacked

I know a lot of you guys use teamviewer for different things. Teamviewer has been hacked and Teamviewer is attempting to cover it up. If you have the software installed it's suggested that you remove it and do a full virus scan.

Here is a link for the curious: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/4m7ay6/teamviewer_has_been_hacked_they_are_denying/

What the dadburned heck is Teamviewer? I didn't click on your link because I was afraid I might get hacked.:err:

What the dadburned heck is Teamviewer? I didn't click on your link because I was afraid I might get hacked.:err:

Time for me to school you now monkey!

TeamViewer is software program that lets you control someone else's computer (like when technical support takes over to assist you in troubleshooting).

TeamViewer is trying to say individual accounts have been hacked but not their entire network...

Awfully scary if their entire network was breached ...

Time for me to school you now monkey!

TeamViewer is software program that lets you control someone else's computer (like when technical support takes over to assist you in troubleshooting).

TeamViewer is trying to say individual accounts have been hacked but not their entire network...

Awfully scary if their entire network was breached ...

Okay, thanks. I've had that done on one of my laptops by an insurance company and by Toshiba. It looks strange seeing someone else have control of your computer while they talk to you.

I can still use :o
I'm using AVG in my PC

lol, that is really not smart. Did you bother to read the link? It's less of a virus potential as it is them remotely controlling your computer and accessing your personal information and finances.

I have had control over Monkey Man's computer for some time. You would not believe the sites he visits.

Back