Tear-Off Ad

Krono

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I would appreciate some constructive criticism on the attached flyer/ad...planning on posting it in local business like grocery stores, paneras etc. I used some verbiage from John P's flyer.

I created in Microsoft Publisher, and tried to attached a .pub file, but it wouldn't take...so I had to make a jpeg out of it to attach it. Hope it will open for ya.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• HealthSurant Tear-Off Ad.jpg
    HealthSurant Tear-Off Ad.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 51
The jpeg on the original post is not very clear...try this pdf attachment...

Attachments

• HealthSurant Tear-Off Ad.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 52
The jpeg on the original post is not very clear...try this pdf attachment...

I think the ad looks very good. I don't know what kind of people would reply to a tear-off ad but the price sure is right.

I would run it as a newspaper insert.

it works....use to hang them on the bulletin boards outside Rudys bbq here in austin...had to replace them each week....

I would appreciate some constructive criticism on the attached flyer/ad...planning on posting it in local business like grocery stores, paneras etc. I used some verbiage from John P's flyer.

I created in Microsoft Publisher, and tried to attached a .pub file, but it wouldn't take...so I had to make a jpeg out of it to attach it. Hope it will open for ya.

Thanks in advance.

I like the design, layout and content. Personally, I would get rid of the web address at the top of the paper.

Thanks for the comments.

I'll let you all know what kind of response I get. If anyone wants the .pub version of this doc as a template for their own use...let me know and I can email it to you. You don't even have to edit it...you can post it as is...:cool:

Back